Podcasts are funny things. You spend a few minutes getting to know the host (or guest), then try your best to have a transcendently brilliant discussion...for an hour. That's hard!
Sometimes you both succeed. Rarely for a full hour do you make beautiful music together, but if you're lucky, for a few minutes there, you're riffing nicely together and you're both really excited. That's how you get great podcast content.
Sitting down with Joey V. Price on the BusinessLifeAndCoffee, I feel like we got into core, exciting, and important topics over the course of our discussion together. We spent a while riffing on empathy and how to hire for it, deliver it to customers, and keep your head up when you're not quite feeling human on a given day.
I think the empathy and customer-centric discussions at the end are the best bits. Here's what we touched on:
- Why is making customers more successful the key to business growth?
- How Hubspot came to be and the rest of its origin story.
- Recommendations and guiding principles for successful scaling and team growth.
- The importance of empathy for providing quality customer service.
- How to create a customer-centric strategy for your startup?
And check out Joey here:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joeyvpriceHR
- And his awesome BusinessLifeAndCoffee Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/business-life-coffee-entrepreneurship-life-hacks-personal/id1031048631?mt=2