I had the pleasure of sitting down with Scott King of The Scott King Show, The CMO Podcase the other day to talk about marketing trends, customer service, and how to grow quickly and sustainably in the modern era.
We touched on a bunch of topics ranging from content marketing, customer support, and customer advocacy. In the middle, I share a few anecdotes about memorable customer interactions...including one that caught me embarrassed on stage in front of a few thousand customers!
Here's what we touched on, in order:
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for CMOs and marketers today?
- How do marketing teams need to address these challenges?
- How have you seen digital marketing or digital experiences evolve over your time at Hubspot?
- What reports or data points or KPIs do you monitor in order to optimize?
- What steps are you optimizing today?
- What was one of your most successful moment? What do you brag about?
- What is the toughest support case you had to battle while at Hubspot?
- What did you learn from that and how do you avoid that from happening again?
- How do you manage references and reviews?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Thoughts, opinions, and feedback welcome!